Re: One more time, please

  • Martin Votruba
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 2, 2006
      > I receive most of payments with checks. Personal or cashiers.
      > The fee is always about $8. Clearance takes about 10 days.

      Thank you, Vladimir, that's very useful. Could you, kindly, say at
      what bank (although I'm sure others' fees won't be dramatically
      different)?

      Martin

      votruba "at" pitt "dot" edu
    • Vladimir Bohinc
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 3, 2006
        I use Tatra Bank.
        Vladimir

        > I receive most of payments with checks. Personal or cashiers.
        > The fee is always about $8. Clearance takes about 10 days.

        Thank you, Vladimir, that's very useful. Could you, kindly, say at
        what bank (although I'm sure others' fees won't be dramatically
        different)?

        Martin

        votruba "at" pitt "dot" edu

        http://www.eset.sk

      • Martin Votruba
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 5, 2006
          Thank you once more, Vladimir.

          Martin

          votruba "at" pitt "dot" edu
        • Dr. Joe Q
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 5, 2006
            http://www.foreignmoney.com/

            I have used the International Currency Express, Inc.
            to get drafts in Euros. They take credit cards and
            the draft is sent to you via regular mail. It takes
            about 3 days to get the draft. The last one I had to
            get for a Belgium invoice came in 2 days. Their fee
            is what ever their exchange rate is (1.38 the last
            time, plus $10 dollars. There is usually not a bank
            charge for the person who receives it to cash or
            deposit the draft.

            I have not asked them about Sk's.

            Dr. "Q"

            http://mail.yahoo.com