Christmas Tea and Drinks

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2006
      Our distributor just got his shipment of holiday tea from Eastern Europe.

      We took time this week to do a short write-up on each one.

      About 30 varieties listed.

      Check out

      http://gallery.andale.com/gallery?uname=info@...&mt=true

      Type tea in the search box.

      We have tea bags only right now, no bulk tea yet.

      Is there a Holiday tea we are missing?

      Herbal, flavored, fruit, health, bio-active and more.

      I tossed a pack of Beauty Tea to my wife. She explained what I could do with
      it.

      Happy a Happy Labor Day.

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative
    • Lil Junas
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006
        Greg,
        Too bad no Slovak teas are included, although the types of teaslisted
        look similar. I recieved a gift box of several Slovak fruit and other
        teas last year. They are excellent.
        lil