Fw: [Slovak-World] Re: Reply -Slovak-Hungarian tensions

  • George Sirko
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      What year/s did your Grandparents emigrate? If you check the U.S. census for 1910 and 1920 you will see that Emigres from Slovakia sometimes noted that they came from Austria-Slovakland. Form your own opinion after reading the articles below.

      http://www.slovakia.org/history-magyarization.htm

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Slovakia