GOTHIC EMOTIONS PHOTO EXHIBIT

  • Vladimir Linder
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
      Take virtual tour of my exhibit at Levoca's old City Hall Museum:

      http://lindervideo.com/GothicEmotions/01.htm

      Vladi
    • Vladimir Linder
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3 8:27 PM
        Well after more than 10 weeks in Slovakia I am back.It was fantastic
        summer. Had photo exhibit in Levoca and another in Liptovska
        Teplicka. Also had an 1 and 1/2 hour interview in Slovak radio in
        Night's Pyramid and you can listen to it in Slovak at:
        http://lindervideo.com/LL/1.htm

        Vladimir Linder