RE: 3 then 4 now 8 RE: [Slovak-World] Re: Multiple Messages

  • Plichta
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2006
      Bill,

      I'm using Microsoft Office Outlook SP2 part of MS Office Professional 2003.

      Only my Slovak-World mail come in multiple copies. Now I'm receiving 4
      copies of each Slovak-World message. My Slovak-Roots mail comes as single
      messages as does all of my direct personal mail. Even my Spam come in
      single messages.

      So far I haven't found a way to "clean" mail.

      Frank R. Plichta

      Galax, Virginia

      _____