Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Driving

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 17, 2006
      It was fabulous, good hearing from you Helene -- also,
      when you get time after you return and dig out from
      under, let's discuss the Parta/Parte -- the fancy
      crowns single girls wear with their Kroj -- I'm
      interested in learning more and maybe making one
      representative of my gram's village -- which I plan to
      entitle . . .

      Caye's FOREVER Single Crown, LOL!!!

      Caye

      http://mail.yahoo.com