New Slovak Saint

  • Claudia Medvik
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2006
      Does anyone know where I can get any article or prayer card for
      the Slovak sister pope John Paul II beautified in 2003, in Slovak?
      I'd like to send it to a cousin in Slovakia who doesn't know English
      and is very ill in hospital. I found this web page about her

      Cecilia Schelingova also known as Zkenka Schelingova.

      http://www.catholic-forum.com/saints/saintc7k.htm<http://www.catholic-forum.com/saints/saintc7k.htm>

      thanks,

      Claudia