Re: Slovakia this n that

  • raybravo2000
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 3, 2006
      Ethanol in Brazil is produced efficiently because it comes from sugar cane. However, corn
      does not produce as much ethanol and it takes more energy to make it than we get from
      it. The only reason we make ethenol is a subsidy. Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) the
      biggest producer would not be able to make money producing ethanol if it weren't for the
      subsidy. However, even if it isn't as efficient it burns cleaner than regular gas.

      Colin