Re: [Slovak-World] Helen Fedor - Thanks

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 12:29 PM
      It took me a few seconds, but I finally got it. The number the U.S. medical establishment uses is, I believe, 36 weeks. Bells going off? ;-)

      >>> nv_cracker@... 07/31/06 3:23 PM >>>
      Hello Helel!
      God bless and thank you. Now I am wondering why he said he would write more in 32 weeks! Seems strange to me but perhaps he typed one thing and meant another.
      Time will tell! Again thanks so much
      Diane