Train and Bus RE: [Slovak-World] Bratislava question

  • Plichta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2006
      If you take the train between Bratislava-Petrzalka and Vienna the cost is
      about 210 SK or about $7 round trip. The train is a modern vehicle and even
      when it makes about 10 stops takes less than one hour. I would guess that
      the bus might take a bit longer. You can then take a local bus from the
      Petrzalka station to Downtown Bratislava for about 15 SK.

      Frank R. Plichta

      Galax, Virginia

      _____