Re: [Slovak-World] Smart Ways to Save Money on Gas

  • krejc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2006
      Colin,
      good website, i wish that we had cars such as they have in Poland and
      Slovakia and other European countries. when will we ever get with the program. i
      see more and more SUV's on the road than ever before. with the price of gas
      rising each week, how can this be?
      i wish we had Skoda's available in the United States.
      Noreen