Details of trip

  • julianna@epix.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 7:29 PM
      Thank You Julie Michutka for the first hand details of your trip. My big desire is to get some more research done for my families in Slovakia and to sign up for one of Helene's trips. I have heard that is the way to go if you don't speak the language. I usually just read all the messages and don't respond, but I enjoy hearing about the trips. Julianna Sopko Zarzycki from Pa.