perfect trip....oh, maybe.....

  • jmichutka
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 3, 2006
      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...> wrote:

      > Fabulous -- police escort and Helene, perfect trip (so
      > far)!

      errr...less than perfect, did I mention that I missed seeing the
      parking thingy in Zilina and got booted. I pretended I was Helene and
      that it was an amusing adventure. It took a lot of imagination.

      big problems getting tour folks here, evidently storms in the USA
      delayed flights....most, but not all, folks are here now, luggage is
      hopefully on its way. Makes me really glad to have gotten here early,
      we were lucky.

      Found Timrava in slovak today, used copies only, new bookstores don§t
      have her, I guess she is not currently in print.

      Julie Michutka, wondering how to make punctuation work on this keyboard
      jmichutka at yahoo dot com
    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 3, 2006
        Ok, I concede, what's a perfect trip w/o a glitch?
        You handled it quite well, carry on my dear and keep
        reporting, enjoying the smirks.

        I thought we in Chicago were the only ones to boot a
        vehicle for parking violations, obviously it has
        become world-renown, lol.

        Caye

        http://mail.yahoo.com