Re: [Slovak-World] further adventures in Slovakia

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 3, 2006
      Fabulous -- police escort and Helene, perfect trip (so
      far)!

      Caye

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • jmichutka
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 3, 2006
        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...> wrote:

        > Fabulous -- police escort and Helene, perfect trip (so
        > far)!

        errr...less than perfect, did I mention that I missed seeing the
        parking thingy in Zilina and got booted. I pretended I was Helene and
        that it was an amusing adventure. It took a lot of imagination.

        big problems getting tour folks here, evidently storms in the USA
        delayed flights....most, but not all, folks are here now, luggage is
        hopefully on its way. Makes me really glad to have gotten here early,
        we were lucky.

        Found Timrava in slovak today, used copies only, new bookstores don§t
        have her, I guess she is not currently in print.

        Julie Michutka, wondering how to make punctuation work on this keyboard
        jmichutka at yahoo dot com
      • jmichutka
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 3, 2006

          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 3, 2006
            Ok, I concede, what's a perfect trip w/o a glitch?
            You handled it quite well, carry on my dear and keep
            reporting, enjoying the smirks.

            I thought we in Chicago were the only ones to boot a
            vehicle for parking violations, obviously it has
            become world-renown, lol.

            Caye

            http://mail.yahoo.com