Re: [Slovak-World] further adventures in Slovakia

  • Matchett
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 2, 2006
      Julie, Thanks for e-mailing about your journey. Tell Skip & Elaine on
      the tour, that I said hi. They're from Florida. Julia Matchett
    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 3, 2006
        Fabulous -- police escort and Helene, perfect trip (so
        far)!

        Caye

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • jmichutka
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 3, 2006
          --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...> wrote:

          > Fabulous -- police escort and Helene, perfect trip (so
          > far)!

          errr...less than perfect, did I mention that I missed seeing the
          parking thingy in Zilina and got booted. I pretended I was Helene and
          that it was an amusing adventure. It took a lot of imagination.

          big problems getting tour folks here, evidently storms in the USA
          delayed flights....most, but not all, folks are here now, luggage is
          hopefully on its way. Makes me really glad to have gotten here early,
          we were lucky.

          Found Timrava in slovak today, used copies only, new bookstores don§t
          have her, I guess she is not currently in print.

          Julie Michutka, wondering how to make punctuation work on this keyboard
          jmichutka at yahoo dot com
        • jmichutka
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 3, 2006

            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 3, 2006
              Ok, I concede, what's a perfect trip w/o a glitch?
              You handled it quite well, carry on my dear and keep
              reporting, enjoying the smirks.

              I thought we in Chicago were the only ones to boot a
              vehicle for parking violations, obviously it has
              become world-renown, lol.

              Caye

              http://mail.yahoo.com