Slovakia white pages

  • bhewlett@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 6:17 AM
      Hi folks,

      I know we have had this conversation more than once but I am not able to get the desired results. When I go into the Slovak white pages I used to be able to enter a last name and in the area code just put 0 and a list of names would come up. I am doing the same thing now but get nothing. I know the names and phone numbers are there but they won't come up for me. Has something changed or am I doing something wrong?

      Thanks,
      Joyce
    • Bill Tarkulich
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2 1:46 AM
        The phone company changed the way it's directory worked six or more
        months ago. Peter Nagy hacked around and discovered the new behavior.
        He modified his advice posted here
        http://www.centroconsult.sk/facilities/phonewp.html . Thank you Peter
        Check it out.
        Bill