Re: [Slovak-World] Please remove my email address

  • pjjano@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2006
      I was In SLC at the Family record center April 29-May 1 there are many
      records on Slovakia did not get a chance to talk to Emily Schlutz as she was off
      however we received a lot of help, and I found two names that were similar to
      ours problem is most of the records before 1850 are in Hungarian , Latin and
      Slovak and Czech they were very helpful that last couple of times we were
      there was no one from Slovakia my nephew served there on an LDS mission about 5
      years ago just after it was opened please note that I will write to FHL today
      thank you so much for your post Paul John Janosik

    • Bill Tarkulich
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006
        Hello artistedoliver,

        That is not how to unsubscribe. Read the bottom of any email you
        received from SLOVAK-ROOTS. It always contains un-subscribe
        instructions. Follow them precisely.

        Bill T.

        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "artistedoliver"