Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Accommodation in Levoca

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2006
      the hotel Satel is fancier and has an elevator

      the Arkada doesn't but has a great wine cellar restaurant

      the Barbakan is cute too

      also stayed at a pension a blovk or two off main square - was nice

      helene

      helene

      genealogyslovakia <genealogyslovakia@...> wrote:
      I provide as the tourist guide myself in Slovakia.
      . . . for more details see my own web-site:
      www.cisarik.com
      It looks like my adds /sorry/ but I do not know how by any other way
      to say this to american people,
      Juraj Cisarik
      Kosice, Slovakia
      e-mail: jurajcisarik@...