RE: [Slovak-World] Re: cemeteries - photos of grave stones

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2006
      Juraj has posted several messages in the last week.

      While I never dealt with him directly. I have heard many good things
      about Juraj and the work he has done.

      Like they say on TV "Your mileage may vary."

      Both Vladimir Linder and Maros Krajnak have done work with us.

      Both of them can also bring your Ancestral Village to your Living Room.

      Greg Kopchak
      www.iarelative.com