FW: [Slovak-World] fujara cds

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006
      Your request broght back memories........

      Several years ago we sold a Slovak Folk Instrument cassette.

      Between each track was a Fujura interelude.

      I ended up refunded a few because of the strange noise between tracks.

      I think Dan can actually get a Fujura shipped to you from Slovakia.

      Due to size and weight, expect to pay a lot.

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative