Exhibit @ Slovak Embassy

  • raybravo2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 4:21 AM
      Is everyone having an exhibit? If you can't make it to Slovakia to see Vladimir's & Helene's
      work maybe you can come to the Slovak Embassy in Washington DC. I will have my photos
      of Slovakia in an exhibit with drotar work by Vladimir Ferko & Steven Athanas. The opening
      is June 22 at 6:30. There is an invitation in the "Files" area:

      And you must RSVP by June 19 and the invitation is required for admission so make a copy
      for yourself.

      Dobry den,
      Colin