Re: [Slovak-World] Heraldicky' Register Slovenskej Republiky, Volume 1

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
      Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were having trouble finding the online bookshop. When I was in Martin last year, I didn't visit the Matica, just the Slovak Nat'l Library, so I don't know if Matica has a bookstore or not.

      >>> jmm@... 06/02/06 1:01 PM >>>
      At 12:38 PM 6/2/2006 -0400, you wrote:
      >The url I gave <http://www.vydavatel.sk/inshop/scripts/price_list.asp>
      >will take you to their online bookstore.

      Yes, but it's more fun to shop in Slovakia than to order on-line,
      right? So as long as I'm going to be in Martin anyway.....does Matica have
      a bookshop there?

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS