Re: [Slovak-World] Heraldicky' Register Slovenskej Republiky, Volume 1

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
      The url I gave <http://www.vydavatel.sk/inshop/scripts/price_list.asp> will take you to their online bookstore. In the search ("vyhladat'") box in the upper left, type in "heraldicky register" and you'll get a listing of all the volumes.

      >>> jmm@... 06/02/06 12:21 PM >>>
      At 11:16 AM 6/2/2006 -0400, you wrote:
      >I checked the Matica (the publisher) website

      I just took a quick look at their website http://www.matica.sk/ ; any idea
      if they have an on-site bookstore? I expect to be in Martin on our trip.....

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • J. Michutka
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
        At 12:38 PM 6/2/2006 -0400, you wrote:
        >The url I gave <http://www.vydavatel.sk/inshop/scripts/price_list.asp>
        >will take you to their online bookstore.

        Yes, but it's more fun to shop in Slovakia than to order on-line,
        right? So as long as I'm going to be in Martin anyway.....does Matica have
        a bookshop there?

        Julie Michutka
        jmm@...
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
          Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were having trouble finding the online bookshop. When I was in Martin last year, I didn't visit the Matica, just the Slovak Nat'l Library, so I don't know if Matica has a bookstore or not.

          >>> jmm@... 06/02/06 1:01 PM >>>