Re: [Slovak-World] Heraldicky' Register Slovenskej Republiky, Volume 1

  • J. Michutka
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
      At 11:16 AM 6/2/2006 -0400, you wrote:
      >I checked the Matica (the publisher) website

      I just took a quick look at their website http://www.matica.sk/ ; any idea
      if they have an on-site bookstore? I expect to be in Martin on our trip.....

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...
    • S. R.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
        Try the :Slovakia Document Store
        http://slovakia.eunet.sk/index.asp?kam=/go/mapa.asp&lang=en&sv=1&mc=1099&mid
        =1 for vol. 4
        also a fun site to shop in English
        S. R. Krizan new srKrizan@... -----Original Message-----

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
          The url I gave <http://www.vydavatel.sk/inshop/scripts/price_list.asp> will take you to their online bookstore. In the search ("vyhladat'") box in the upper left, type in "heraldicky register" and you'll get a listing of all the volumes.

          >>> jmm@... 06/02/06 12:21 PM >>>
          At 11:16 AM 6/2/2006 -0400, you wrote:
          >I checked the Matica (the publisher) website

          I just took a quick look at their website http://www.matica.sk/ ; any idea
          if they have an on-site bookstore? I expect to be in Martin on our trip.....

          Julie Michutka
          jmm@...

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • J. Michutka
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
            At 12:38 PM 6/2/2006 -0400, you wrote:
            >The url I gave <http://www.vydavatel.sk/inshop/scripts/price_list.asp>
            >will take you to their online bookstore.

            Yes, but it's more fun to shop in Slovakia than to order on-line,
            right? So as long as I'm going to be in Martin anyway.....does Matica have
            a bookshop there?

            Julie Michutka
            jmm@...
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 2, 2006
              Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were having trouble finding the online bookshop. When I was in Martin last year, I didn't visit the Matica, just the Slovak Nat'l Library, so I don't know if Matica has a bookstore or not.

              >>> jmm@... 06/02/06 1:01 PM >>>