RE: [Slovak-World] Phone Calls to Slovakia

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2006
      Dr. Q.

      Actually I am told you may get a statement from
      the government agencies involved and you will be
      able to apply the credit to your 2006 tax bill.

      IRS may also accept your reasonable estimate. Is
      Tax Fraud spelled T-A-X - (SPACE) - F-R-A-U-D.

      And yes, BIG BROTHER may know who you called in the
      past three years and how long you talked.

      It will be interesting to see how credits are
      worked out.

      Some PARANOIA but also cash credit on 2006 taxes.

      PLUS interest on the amount you paid.

      Ain't America grand.

      For those that just joined the thread, the 3% refund
      applies to all Long Distant calls, not just those to
      Slovakia.

      The IRS is working on a simplified method for
      individuals to use to claim a refund on their 2006
      tax returns.

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative