Re: Need help translating from English to Slovak

  • George Sirko
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2006
      I would like to write a letter to Slovakia and I can't write Slovak. Could somebody please translate this to Slovak for me. I realize that maybe a lot of my relatives can read English and I would like to send it both in English and Slovak. I am in the process of checking the LDS tapes. Please reply to my E-mail address. Thank you very much.
      George

      Dear Family ,
      I am writing this letter to all the Sirka people in Slovakia. My Father was born in Ubl'a Slovakia (formerly Austria-Hungary Empire) July 1, 1894. He emigrated with his Brother Charles to USA around 1912. Some of you might have received my first letter but somehow we got off track when I tried to trace my ancestry. I believe that my Paternal Grandmother's name is Dovak. You can reply by E-mail if you have an internet connection. I can send a copy of his wedding picture taken in 1919. The address is gsirko@... . Thank you very much.
      God Bless you all.
      George