FW: Edmonton Conference Cancellation FEEFHS

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2006
      Got the following from the FEEFHS............

      Subject: Edmonton Conference Cancellation

      Friends,

      This is my second contact this year. The registration for FEEFHS Edmonton
      Conference to held June 15-19 was insufficient to hold it. Please remove
      references to the conference if you have posted them. I apologize for the
      incovenience. This is the first conference we have had to cancel in eleven
      years.

      Kahlile Mehr
      FEEFHS Secretary