Re: FW: [Slovak-World] various pre-trip questions

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15 9:48 AM
      Ah Parma -- as a kid my sister and I used to joke
      about all the Parma Balls in Parma -- those reflective
      things atop a birdbath once the bath part broke -- I
      suspect I'd find less to laugh at now and enjoy more
      -- haven't been to Parma since I was a kid growing up
      on the east side of Cleveland.

      Oh, Edie you might also want to try to get tickets to
      either a Cubs or Sox game -- the kids would love
      either of those too.

      Caye

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com