Re: [Slovak-World] Czech / Slovaks live long and are now part of a study...

  • memzommi1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2006
      My Uncle Andy is 94 and my Aunt Mary is 92. Their last name is Sabanosh and
      they live in New Jersey. I just visited them over the Easter holiday to
      bring them stuffed cabbage and lekvar and poppyseed loaves. They are doing
      really well and have always lived right next to their church. Maybe that is the
      key to their success! Marianne