Re: [Slovak-World] Digest Number 1335-Sarisan vs Sarisancek vs Saris???

  • Art
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      Message: 3
      Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 19:16:25 -0000
      From: "vchromoho" <rcuster@...>
      Subject: Re: Sarisan at Slovak Cafe in Pennsylvania

      The group's name is SARIS, not Sarisan, not Sarisancek. You would
      think that they know their own name.

      THEN IS THIS A DIFFERENT GROUP: Folk art ensemble SARISAN
      http://www.sarisan.sk/en/index.html is an artistic body of the PARK KULTURY
      A ODDYCHU (The center for Performing Arts) in Presov and a first-rate folk
      art representative of the Saris region and its metropolis of Presov.

      And I have a CD and cassettes from SARISAN of Presov. May be two different
      groups but I am thinking its the SARISAN.
      ART