Re: Sarisan at Slovak Cafe in Pennsylvania

  • slovakcafe
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2 3:35 PM
      Hi Everyone,
      Thanks for the clarification on the ensemble name. I meant to post something
      earlier to clarify but have been busy in promoting the May 21 Johnstown
      show.

      As of present, Johnstown is the only booking east of Pittsburgh. Admission
      includes social hour, full buffet dinner, performance and social dancing.
      Slovak-Rusyn marketplace, cash bar and raffles also available. Advance
      tickets are required. Discounts are available for purchase of 16 or more tickets
      and special discounts for school and youth groups. For more details
      (Johnstown event ONLY) please see www.slovakcafe.com.

      And to put all the rumors to rest, I've included below (what I have to date) of
      their public tour schedule.

      Hope to see anyone from the PA Laurel Highlands in Johnstown May 21!

      -------------------------------
      Saris Tour Schedule:

      May 20, 2006
      2 PM - Pittsburgh PA