Re: Re: Re: Re: [Slovak-World] Bbagin

  • Stephanne Zolyak McAleer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2006
      I just realized I responded to this post this afternoon thinking it was
      directed at ME!!!! Sorry!!
      From: David <humblebe@...>
      Date: Mon Apr 03 12:57:48 CDT 2006
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Slovak-World] Re: I'm a new member

      Welcome back Bagin: When you last quit Slovak World, I thought you
      said it was forever? I guess forever is short lived. Welcome back anyway.
      Dave K.

      phone card Slovakia call
      Bratislava slovakia
      Hotel slovakia Slovakia phone