Re: [Slovak-World] Re: I'm a new member

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 59 , Apr 3, 2006
      My condolences, Stephanne, I can relate -- I've worked
      for lawyers for about 30 years too (sorry, lawyers,
      you do provide a nice living). Luckily I had the
      thick skin beforehand, although I would have developed
      it by now had I not.

      Welcome.

      Caye

      --- Stephanne Zolyak McAleer

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • bbagin@verizon.net
      Message 59 of 59 , Apr 3, 2006
        never said it ever! I've just been away fiddling with new DSL line and new address. glad to be back, seems that nothing changes.

        =====================
        From: David <humblebe@...>
        Date: Mon Apr 03 12:57:48 CDT 2006
        To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Slovak-World] Re: I'm a new member

        Welcome back Bagin: When you last quit Slovak World, I thought you
        said it was forever? I guess forever is short lived. Welcome back anyway.
        Dave K.

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
         Visit your group "<a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Slovak-World">Slovak-World</a>" on the web.

        Bruce Bagin