Re: [Slovak-World] Re: I'm a new member

  • Stephanne Zolyak McAleer
    Message 1 of 59 , Apr 1, 2006
      I've been on line all day today and am totally confused as to who I replied
      to and who I did not!! So, forgive me if this is a"repeat" message. But I
      want to thank you for your kind welcome. No, I don't have a thick skin, I
      am very sensitive - and would you believe I am a paralegal and have worked
      in the field of law for 30 years? If that won't give you a thick skin,
      nothing will!!! I love your comment about someone loaning me their asbestos
      suit -- I think I would like to borrow one for a while!!

      I do admit I may have misread and misunderstand Sandman's message, and if
      that is the case, I apologize directly to Sandman. As I said earlier in my
      messages, I was brought up to believe all Slovak people were friends and
      comrades and stuck together regardless of whether they were Polish, Czech,
      Ukrainian, Slovak, and whatever villages they were from.

      Sincerely,
      Stephanne
      Message 59 of 59 , Apr 3, 2006
        never said it ever! I've just been away fiddling with new DSL line and new address. glad to be back, seems that nothing changes.

        =====================
        From: David <humblebe@...>
        Date: Mon Apr 03 12:57:48 CDT 2006
        To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: Re: Re: [Slovak-World] Re: I'm a new member

        Welcome back Bagin: When you last quit Slovak World, I thought you
        said it was forever? I guess forever is short lived. Welcome back anyway.
        Dave K.

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
         Visit your group "<a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Slovak-World">Slovak-World</a>" on the web.

        Bruce Bagin