third attempt at cabbage and cake e-mail - sorry

  • memzommi1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
      ...for those of you living around North Jersey ( in New Jersey, USA ) there
      is a rice and ground beef stuffed cabbage sale. But you have to call
      973-546-2473 with a reservation deadline of tomorrow, April 1st. Orders are left on
      an answering machine and it is $9 for a tray of 6 and $18 for a tray of 12.
      They are to be picked up at St. Mary the Protectress Ukranian Orthodox
      Church at 81 Washington Ave., Clifton, NJ. on April 7th from 9:30AM-12:30PM.

      also,Apr 7th, 2006 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Orders for cakes, poppy seed, walnut and lekvar rolls baked by Three Saints
      R.O. Church Choir can be phoned in to (201) 848-4641. Please note, no orders
      will be taken after this time. Cakes are can be picked up between 6:00 p.m. &
      8:00 p.m. April 15, 2006. This church is in Garfield, NJ.

      More info can be had by going on the website NorthJersey.com and clicking on
      the "Bug List".

      Finally, this is Marianne who belongs to the Sabanus clan and I want to say
      that although I have not had that much to contribute I am enjoying reading all
      the posts and hope to contribute more. After losing alot of my family
      lately it is very comforting to hear from all of you and to know that my
      relatives still exist overseas. Hopefully I can visit someday.

    • Gregory J Kopchak
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
        Do they deliver to Missouri?

        If they do, count me in.