Re: [Slovak-World] SLOVAK IMPORT COMPANY

  • Vlad Nad
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2006
      Dan,

      Im still waiting to hear from you why it took over a week after Christmas for the Christmas baskets I ordered from you to be delivered. There was no excuse for that, but yet you have offered no explaination or remedy for this. I have spent hundreds of dollars in the past two years using your service, I would have thought my complaint would have been handeled better. The thought of my relatives recieving 7 to 10 day old fruit and such didnt reflect well on me either, I wonder what they must have really thought.

      Dan Kisha <daniel.kisha@...> wrote: For those of you who would like to send a Easter package to friends and family in Slovakia, please email me as soon as possible the names and addresses, plus telephone numbers (if you have it). Packages will be accepted until April 11th. The price of each type of basket has gone up $10 to reflect the actual cost of sending a package in Slovakia.

      The fruit basket is $45 each.
      The fruit, meat and cheese basket is $55
      The meat and cheese basket is $62

      Some people have requested that there package be hand delivered. The cost of doing this service is on the web page ( http://www.slovakic.com/index.php?category=CHRISBASKETS )for Christmas and Easter Baskets.

      The web page for sending money to Slovakia has been taken off the web site until the Company obtains the necessary state licenses and US government approvals to do this.

      I would like to thank all of you for your support and sometimes patience in receiving your orders from Slovakia.

      If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, email me at daniel.kisha@...

      Have a wonderful Easter
      Dan Kisha daniel.kisha@...
      Slovak Import Company
      New WWW Address: http://www.slovakic.com
      Ebay WWW Address: http://www.ebaystores.ebay.com/slovakimportcompany?refid=store
      Phone number in the US: 410 273 1149

      If you do not want to receive SIC emails, reply to this email with REMOVE in the subject line.