Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Business environment ranking

Expand Messages
  • Martin Votruba
    The Economist Intelligence Unit (Britain, www.eiu.com) has published its annual predictions of the business environment in over 80 countries for the next 5
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2006
      The Economist Intelligence Unit (Britain, www.eiu.com) has published
      its annual predictions of the business environment in over 80
      countries for the next 5 years. The US is 8th (a drop in ranking
      mainly because of its enormous current-account deficit), Slovakia is
      24th -- the highest ranking in post-communist Central Europe.

      Denmark is rated at the top. Estonia (20th) is the only
      post-communist country ranked higher than Slovakia. The 82 ranked
      countries together produce about 98% of the world's GDP, leaving 2%
      for the remaining about 110 countries of the world.

      Post-communist Central Europe:

      24 Slovakia
      27 Czech R.
      31 Slovenia
      33 Hungary
      37 Poland


      Martin

      votruba "at" pitt "dot" edu
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.