Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Governors

  • Vlad Nad
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 27, 2006
      Jack,

      My relatives came from Partiza'nske, as far back as my grandmothers parents that I know of. Before that, I dont know.

      Vlad

      gergely <gergely@...> wrote: Vlad,

      Gigi was from Budimir, just outside of Kosice. I can only chase his family
      back a few generations there. Don't know where they came from before that.
      There are two Gergel' family's on Budimir now, one set are direct relations,
      the other in-laws.

      Jack Gergely