Polish Phone Numbers

  • amiak27
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2006
      European privacy standards are tighter than the American standards to
      which we are accustomed, so electronic telephone books are made
      deliberately difficult or limited (in Germany) or incomplete (in
      Poland) because a person must go out of their way to allow their land-
      line telephone to be listed in a phone book. This does also not
      include cell phones, but here is a source, for what it is worth:

      http://www.telefony.arteq.org/