Re: [Slovak-World] Bird Flu- apropos eggs

  • Vladimir Bohinc
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2006
      This reminds me of Liptovska Teplicka.
      I once went there with my wife and 4 years old son to have a couple of nice winter days. We stayed in the best Pension they have.
      At the second day they moved us from one room to another, because "they got a better client".
      At the last day ( not the planned day, but we left immediately), my son was served infected eggs and got an illness, which we call Salmonela here. It took us couple of days and lots of doctors till they found out what it was.
      So, we lost our appetite for Liptovska Teplicka cuisine.
      Vladimir Bohinc