Religion in America

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      As long as I remember, MY most trusted source on
      Eastern European religion has been a Ruthenian
      Byzantine priest from the Archdiocese of Parma, Ohio.

      I got the following from Father Mike today:

      NBC program mocking Christ's crucifixion to be aired
      on the day before Good Friday (New Calendar).

      Here is the link.

      http://www.afa.net/nbcspecialalert.asp

      I have known Father Mike for years and I think it
      takes quite a bit to get him angry.

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative
    • Art
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006

        NBC program mocking Christ's crucifixion to be aired
        on the day before Good Friday (New Calendar).

        Here is the link.

        http://www.afa.net/nbcspecialalert.asp

        What's going on here? They call this entertainment!
        Recently a Danish newspaper caused an international incident by having some cartoons mocking an un-named "prophet" and authors have had death sentences on their heads for doing less. Maybe its time the entertainment industry was put in line but how?
        Art