Age Gauge

  • Vlad Nad
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 2, 2006
      Age Gauge
      This will really make you laugh but feel a little old, too.... Put your birth date in the pop up window after you click on the below link. What happens is pretty interesting. It's also amazing how quickly it computes!! Very cool. Send it on to all you think might like a bit of trivia! Click on the link below:
      http://www.frontiernet.net/~cdm/age1.html

    • Paul Wolsko
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 9, 2006
        Hehe!! Yea, and like my old man (a Rusnak) used to say: Salt water or
        fresh, s**t floats - there's another one of those sayings that I cannot
        exatly decipher.

        Paul