Re: [Slovak-World] Airfare - Rick Steves

  • Vlad Nad
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2006
      Linda,

      First you say you have found flights for 2 Euros, now you say "Correct. I have found flights for .99 euros." Which is correct? I doubt either are for that would be flights for under 3 dollars US.

      Linda Hartlaub <ljhartlaub@...> wrote: Correct. I have found flights for .99 euros. Of course they are usually late at night and other less desirable dates, times. You have to dig on their site and keep going back. Prices change day to day.
      Linda

      ---------------------------------

    • Linda Hartlaub
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 2, 2006
        They are both correct, since .99 euros is under 2. Just go onto the Ryan Air website and play with different locations, coming and going. As I said these are not the most popular routes, they are not necessarily at convenient times, etc. And airfares change lmost daily. What could be 149 euros on Wednesday, could be 49 euros on the following Friday. Sale prices can appear any day, butmostly on Fridays. Sale prices of 1.99 euros or even .99 euros are there. I assume to fill seats hoping that passengers will buy drinks, meals, sandwiches and even the souveniers they sell on their flights.
        Linda

      • Vlad Nad
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2006
          thanks for clarifying that Linda, sounds incredible!

          Linda Hartlaub <ljhartlaub@...> wrote: They are both correct, since .99 euros is under 2. Just go onto the Ryan Air website and play with different locations, coming and going. As I said these are not the most popular routes, they are not necessarily at convenient times, etc. And airfares change lmost daily. What could be 149 euros on Wednesday, could be 49 euros on the following Friday. Sale prices can appear any day, butmostly on Fridays. Sale prices of 1.99 euros or even .99 euros are there. I assume to fill seats hoping that passengers will buy drinks, meals, sandwiches and even the souveniers they sell on their flights.
          Linda