Re: [Slovak-World] And now for something completely different

  • William F Brna
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 31, 2006
      This hardly qualifies as "the old days" but a distant relative of mine
      still uses the equivalent of the old style toilets that were used in this
      country until recently (a hole in a board above a hole in the ground, an
      outhouse) even though there is modern plumbing in the house. The toilet
      is located in an outbuilding which is also a garage.

      William F. Brna

      On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:21:33 -0800 "Art" <KD7EER@...> writes:
      I will keep my contributions strictly to Slovensko: Does anyone who
      actuall
      grew up or lived in Slovakia know what kind of toilets they had there in
      the
      old days? Were they sort of holes in the floor like in some other parts
      of
      Europe and the Middle east?
      Art

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS