Re: President Bush

  • George Sirko
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2006
      Have you heard the old saying "If you can't say something good about somebody, then it might be better to say nothing at all"? Of course, I too am guilty of not doing that.
      George Sirko
      CA

    • rabbit
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2006
        George, I suspect that there are a great number of us that could say
        something nice about our President, but do not feel that this is the forum
        for it.

        Jim Crownover-
        CA
      • Vlad Nad
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2006
          What?? we need a special forum to say something nice about someone? If it needs to be Slovak related, then I guess its ok to say something nice about Bush since he visited Slovakia, which is more then some members here have done.

          rabbit <jec2@...> wrote: George, I suspect that there are a great number of us that could say