The Slovak-American Home Team......

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2006
      If I can quote Pittsburgh Great Jimmy Pol as the game ends today...

      "Vee are the team vit the great footsball team, vee are the Peetsborg
      Shteelers".

      Jimmy became a Eastern-European-American Sports hero with his Steelers fight
      song done to the tune of the Pennsylvania Polka many years ago.

      Jimmy's fight song touched ever Slovak football fan over the last 22 years

      The Steelers are heading to Detroit.............

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative
    • Fred G Kovalyak
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2006
        I think its time to bring out the STEELER CD
        fight song again Greg. I bought five from u the last time
        and have met a bunch of new cousins in Meadville,Pa that would probably like to have
        their own copy.
        fgk

        http://mail.yahoo.com