Eastern Slovakia

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 11, 2006
      There is a great Transcarpathian thread at...

      http://forums.delphiforums.com/iarelative/messages?msg=8082.1

      The thread has some great map links thanks to Mark, George,
      and Bill.

      Enough to keep you busy for a day or two...

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative
      www.iarelative.com
    • amiak27
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11, 2006
        Greg,

        I tried your link twice. The first time I had to sign in to Delphi
        & it took me to your Christmas posting. The second time I was
        signed in already & had the link open in a new window - and it also
        went to the Christmas posting. I searched for "Carpathia" and
        then "trans" and came up with nothing that resembles what you
        describe.

        Would you please double check & let us know?

        Ron

        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "Gregory J Kopchak" <greg@i...>
        wrote:

        > There is a great Transcarpathian thread at...
        >
        > http://forums.delphiforums.com/iarelative/messages?msg=8082.1
        >
        > The thread has some great map links thanks to Mark, George,
        > and Bill.
        >
        > Enough to keep you busy for a day or two...
        >
        > Greg Kopchak
        > It's All Relative
        > www.iarelative.com

      • sandman6294
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11, 2006
          --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "amiak27" <rmat@p...> wrote:

          > Greg,
          >
          > I tried your link twice. The first time I had to sign in to Delphi
          > & it took me to your Christmas posting. The second time I was
          > signed in already & had the link open in a new window - and it also
          > went to the Christmas posting. I searched for "Carpathia" and
          > then "trans" and came up with nothing that resembles what you
          > describe.
          >
          > Would you please double check & let us know?
          >
          > Ron

          Ron I got 33 hits using advanced search and "map" as the keyword. I
          haven't checked them out yet.

          RU
        • Bill Tarkulich
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 12, 2006
            I'm not certain what message is being referred to or what the question
            is, since I could not find the originating message
            Start here
            http://forums.delphiforums.com/iarelative/

            Or try here:
            http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/maps.htm

            wrote:

            > There is a great Transcarpathian thread at...
            >
            > http://forums.delphiforums.com/iarelative/messages?msg=8082.1
            >
            > The thread has some great map links thanks to Mark, George,
            > and Bill.
            >
            > Enough to keep you busy for a day or two...
            >
            > Greg Kopchak
            > It's All Relative
            > www.iarelative.com

          • Gregory J Kopchak