Anna Stranyak Valesko and Helenka or Helyn Valesko Simmons

  • Faith Pfautz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2006
      Hello To All,

      I am wondering if anyone may be related or have any information on Anna Stranyak (Valesko). She was our sweet grandmother, we called her Baba. She was born November 11, 1898 and was the daughter of the late John and Maria Bednarik Stranyak. She came to the US as a child and grew up in Merittstown, PA. She had a sister named Dora and Mary and brothers named Paul and Mike who are all deceased.

      Baba and my mother Helenka (Helyn) were two of the most precious, loving people I've ever known and have touched the lives of everyone who knew them. I would love to know more about our ancestry and welcome any feedback.

      Faith Myers