Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Looming natural gas crisis?

  • Nick Holcz
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 6, 2006
      At 04:15 PM 6/01/2006, you wrote:
      >What are you talking about? You aren't even a Slovak at all!!

      Very nice post. Congratulations.NOT

      Nick
    • Andrea Vangor
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 6, 2006
        I think you have to go to the Yahoo site where you originally signed up.
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 6, 2006

          Joe

          At 12:05 AM 1/6/2006, you wrote:
          >When I came to Slovakia 11 years ago I was surprised byt the
          >campaign "Gas to every village, every household!" All roads in
          >villages are ruined because of gas pipe laying.
          >Red gas? I knew it was a trap.
          >Vladimir

        • Dr. Joe Q
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 6, 2006
            Look at the bottom of any post you see:

            * To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
            to:
            *
            mailto: Slovak-World-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
            subject=Unsubscribe