Re: [Slovak-World] language issue?

  • Scott T. Mikusko
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2006
      heh, nice.

      It's the classic Central/Eastern European "service with a scowl". When I
      want that here, I go to the local Russian restaurant. :)

      -S

    • krejc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 5, 2006
        the Slovak Embassy is open precious few hours during the day. maybe
        something like from 10am to noon.
        i went to the Slovak Embassy in New York some years ago and was treated very
        well. given much literature on my grandmother's county of origin. you must
        ask for Ivan Surkos. he is the Diplomat there and will help you.
        noreen